investorseurope has taught 30+ interns from UK/ French Universities Since 2001
investorseurope’s internship will enable you, under supervision, to:
– Become a trained Stockbroker
– Learn how to work with existing and new company clients
– Deal and actively resolve client technology, trading and settlement problems
– Learn about trading, clearing and settlement operations covering many financial products
– Learn how to work with 30+ online trading platforms
– Learn Sales and CRM techniques with actual clients
– Learn how to place orders into global financial markets on many platforms.
– Learn how to transfer client positions from one stock broker to another.
– Learn how commissions on products are calculated
In sum, it is a positive and very hands-on experience about what the life of a modern stock broker entails. If you are accepted, you will be given a comprehensive Training Manual to prepare in advance for your internship. On the opening days of the internship, it is customary for the company to test an intern’s knowledge of the Training Manual.
For you to be accepted as an intern IEL requires:
– Minimum 3rd year University student
– Ability to adapt and integrate into a truly multicultural working environment (English, French, Mauritian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Rwandan etc
– Ability to interact with clients of many nationalities in different languages
– Integrity and honesty of the Highest Order
– Good English, verbal and written. Other Languages are a boon.
– Sales orientated approach
– Good broad knowledge of the financial world
This internship is not a paid internship. Once accepted, IEL pays for your accommodation in Mauritius so that you can spend six months becoming a Stockbroker.
The working hours are either between 8h00 to 16h00 or 14h00 to 22h00 CET.
At the end of the internship at Investors Europe, apart from the usual evaluation of the student as required by his university, the Directors will write a specific career reference for the best interns in keeping with the commitment and individual enterprise they have shown as trainee stock brokers. We keep in close touch with our interns the working in the financial markets or as Auditors.
Contact : email@example.com